Q. I can't access my article, what can I do?
There are a few steps you can take to try and access your document:
- Have you registered for a British Library account? You need to do this before you can access your request. See the instructions above for how to register.
- Are you using Adobe Reader 10 or above? You will need this installed on your device to be able to view your request.
- Is your browser’s PDF viewer disabled if not Adobe Reader? If not, please do this. To disable in Chrome type: chrome://plugins into the search bar, then scroll down to and click on Disable next to Chrome PDF Viewer. Alternatively you can use Internet Explorer or Firefox. Apple users, please use Safari to access your requests.
- Has your link expired? Links are only active for 30 days from the date of supply. Please access and download your articles within these 30 days, or you will lose access to it.
- Have you forgotten your password or username? If so, you can get a reminder or new password sent to you from the British Library via the login page.
- Are you a new user?: it can take up to 30 minutes for the BL records to update with new registrations, so if you’ve just registered, wait a few minutes and try again if download fails.
If you are still experiencing problems, or have any other questions, please get in touch with the Interlibrary Loans team:
- 01206 873186
Was this helpful? 0 0