Q. How do I set up my library account at Southend?
- Go to the University of Essex Library Homepage : http://library.essex.ac.uk
- Click on the ‘My Account’ tab, at the top of the screen, on the left
- You will be redirected to the Southend on Sea Borough Council website
- Enter your Borrower ID. For 2nd and 3rd year students, this is printed on the back of your student card, for 1st year students, this is the PRID number on the front of you student card followed by 001. Your PRID number starts with the first few letters of your surname. E.g. If your PRID number is STUDE41578, your library borrower ID is STUDE41578001.
- Make sure you enter your borrower number in capitals and click ‘Forgot PIN’.
- You will be taken to the “Reset Pin” page. Fill in your details using your University of Essex email address and click ‘OK’
- After 5 minutes, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on “Reset Password” and you will be asked to reset your PIN
- We suggest you make your password your date of birth in 6 figures
Was this helpful? 0 0