Q. The library doesn't have access to the e-resource I need, what do I do?


If you are looking for something that the university library does not have access to, you can request it via our Request a Resource Service. Depending on the resource, we can either get it for you via Inter Library Loan, or we may look into adding the resource to our permanent collection. It may be possible to do both. For more information and to make a request follow the link below.

  • Last Updated Nov 27, 2019
  • Views 40
  • Answered By Susannah Wrycraft

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0