Q. What do academic staff need to do when rollover takes place?


Academic staff need to update their online reading list and publish it to make it available to students. For any essential resources, i.e. those that directly support module teaching and assessment, you should choose resources that are available online.

Contact the Library at libread@essex.ac.uk with any questions.

  • Last Updated May 20, 2020
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Hannah Groom

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0