Q. What can I do if I can't book a Click and Collect slot?
If you are a student or staff member of the University and are not able to come to the library building to collect physical books, we have many alternatives to explore:
- All Reading list items marked as 'Essential' should be available as an ebook
- We have a large collection of e-resources through the library search on our homepage
- There are guides available on how to find and use these resources - Getting Started and Skills Guides
- If you need further guidance on finding resources for your research, you can book a Zoom appointment with your Academic Liaison Librarian.
- If you only need a chapter of a book from our physical collection, you can use our Scan and Deliver service. We are able to scan up to 5% or one chapter from a book that we hold in our collection and email it to you.
- We also have a Request a Resource form where you can request an ebook be added to our collection.
If you need any further advice or guidance, please contact us.