What is a Read and Publish Agreement?


A blanket agreement with a publisher that covers both the reader subscription and any open access (OA) publishing costs is called a Read and Publish agreement. These agreements can also be called "transformative agreements", "read and publish deals", or "transformative deals". The Library has agreements in place that cover hundreds of journals and full details can be found in the Read and Publish section of our OA pages. If you have any queries about which journals are included, or how to publish with them, please email oapublish@essex.ac.uk

More details can be found on the Library's open access information pages.

  • Last Updated Sep 27, 2023
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Sean Andersson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0